TARA is a Florida-based, nonprofit chapter of Romance Writers of America® (RWA). Our mission is to provide continuing educational and professional support for career-focused romance writers, as well as networking opportunities for people interested in learning about writing romance fiction.
As a group of multi-genre writers, we help one another grow and enhance our writing careers, from our first manuscript to our New York Times bestsellers. Be a part of the fun, dedicated, professional writers in the Tampa Bay area–or wherever you are! JOIN TARA NOW and start enjoying:
- Monthly meetings with informative speakers and/or workshops
- Internationally recognized TARA Contest for published and unpublished authors
- Great Write-Your-Book retreats
- Critique / Beta reading, Push to Pub, Book Challenge, Mentor, and Write Reward$ Programs
- Members-only website access
- Book and Media Libraries
- Local area book signings
- Crazy fun Holiday party
- Fabulous new friends!
After you join, be sure to speak up, speak out, volunteer, participate, and most of all, make yourself at home and feel welcome! We’re glad to have you.
Membership in Romance Writers of America is required before joining TARA. Visit www.rwanational.org to join the national organization.